Client Relations/Sales tasks:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Track leads that come in via all digital marketing efforts and contact potential suitor as interest arises
- Set appointments with potential clients to explain services in full details and advise what solutions would be best for the business owner
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager:
- Attend meetings with the human resource management team to learn about, plan out and discuss the positions to be filled and what qualifications are needed for each opening
- Create job postings that are articulate, professional and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates, posting these ads on various online and offline resources
- Meet with applicants to discuss the position and to screen them for suitability, including conducting background tests and drug screenings
- Seek out candidates through networking, social media and other tactics to hunt out the top people to fill open positions
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates by handling phone calls, questions and other details before and after interviews
- Maintain paperwork on applicants throughout the process and set up new human resource records for new hires
- Conduct new hire training and benefits orientation programs